Product information "Claris FileMaker Pro 16"
FileMaker Pro 16 Download , Full Version for Mac or Windows
FileMaker Pro® Pro is the leading workgroup database software for quickly creating and sharing solutions for your business needs.
Powerful features, multi-platform support, and an effortless-to-use interface make FileMaker Pro indispensable for anyone who needs to keep track of and manage people, projects, and other data.
- Layout Objects panel - Use the Layout Objects panel to view and edit all objects that are on the current layout. You can select, hide, and name objects, and change their stacking order.
- Improved efficiency
- Windows: All document windows are now independent of each other, all can be positioned on any available monitor, and each window has its own menu bar.
- Improved Specify Formula dialog box - For information about a function, click an item in the Functions pane and then click .
- Access plug-in functions - You can use external script steps provided by a plug-in to access the plug-in's functions.
- Copy and paste value lists - You can now use standard keyboard shortcuts to copy and paste a value list into another FileMaker Pro file.
- JSON data support
- JSON parsing, character encoding, and cryptographic features - You can use these features to process and encrypt JSON data exchanged with other data sources, such as web services using REST APIs.
- OAuth identity provider accounts - You can authenticate user accounts using external OAuth identity providers specified in FileMaker Server.
- Extended privilege fmrest - Allows access to a database file from a web service via the FileMaker Data API (FileMaker Server only).
- Fmurlscript extended privilege - Allows users to run a script from a URL.
- Extended privilege fmextscriptaccess - Allows users to access solutions with AppleScript terms and ActiveX.
- Interactive lock icons - When you open a shared file, click the lock icon to see encryption information about your connection to the host.
- Configure Region Monitor Script - Configures a specified script to run when an iOS device enters or leaves a specified region.
- Open Launch Center - Opens the Launch Center where you open, create, and manage FileMaker solutions.
- AV Player - Set Options lets you change the zoom setting for video and volume settings for audio. "AVPlayer - Playback and AVPlayer - Set Options now offer the additional Embedded Only option for viewing media.
- Go to Layout now lets you specify the animation to use when switching to the new layout in FileMaker Go.
- Go to Related Record now lets you specify the animation to use when displaying the related record in FileMaker Go.
- "Insert from device" now allows you to specify the presentation to use when displaying the Signature Capture screen.
- "Insert from URL" now allows you to specify many supported cURL options.
- "New Window" allows you to create a map, which is a window that is modal to its parent window.
- "Print now gives you the ability to create PDFs in web browsers using FileMaker WebDirect.
- Print Setup now lets you set PDF options for Print Script Step and Save Records as PDF Script Step in FileMaker Server and FileMaker WebDirect.
- Save Records as PDF now allows you to save PDFs with FileMaker Server and FileMaker WebDirect.
- Multiple Insert script steps now allow you to specify a variable as a target.
- The Set Allowed Alignments script step has been removed.
- Base64EncodeRFC - Returns data as text in the specified Base64 format.
- CryptAuthCode - Returns a binary HMAC (Keyed-Hash Message Authentication Code) using the specified cryptographic hash algorithm.
- CryptDecrypt - Decrypts container data using the specified key and returns text or container data.
- CryptDecryptBase64 - Decrypts Base64-encoded text using the specified key and returns text or container data.
- CryptDigest - Returns a binary hash value generated by the specified cryptographic hash algorithm.
- CryptEncrypt - Encrypts data with the specified key and returns container data.
- CryptEncryptBase64 - Encrypts data with the specified key and returns text in Base64 format.
- Get(AccountGroupName) - Specifies the group name of the current account and when the account was authenticated through an external server or an OAuth identity provider.
- Get(RegionMonitorEvents) - Returns events that caused the script specified in the Region Monitor script configure script step to run.
- HexDecode - Returns container or text contents from text encoded in hexadecimal format.
- HexEncode - Returns data as text in hexadecimal format.
- JSONDeleteElement - Deletes a JSON data element specified by an object name, array index, or path.
- JSONFormatElements - Formats elements in JSON data for easier readability.
- JSONGetElement - Queries a JSON data item for an element specified by an object name, array index, or path.
- JSONListKeys - Lists the object names (keys) or array indexes in JSON data for an element specified by an object name, array index, or path.
- JSONListValues - Lists the values in JSON data for an element specified by an object name, array index, or path.
- JSONSetElement - In JSON data, adds (or changes) an element specified by an object name, array index, or path.
- SortValues - Sorts a list of values based on the specified data type.
- TextDecode - Returns text decoded from container data using the specified character encoding.
- TextEncode - Returns a text file using the specified character encoding and line endings as container data from text.
- UniqueValues - Returns unique values that are in a list based on the specified data type and locale.
- GetAVPlayerAttribute returns the following additional settings: zoom, pictureInPicture, volume, and externalPlayback.
- ReadLayoutObjectAttribute - In Windows, the measurement of object coordinates has changed. In previous versions of FileMaker Pro, the starting point was relative to the lower left corner of the FileMaker Pro menu bar (and toolbar, if present). Now it is relative to the upper left corner of the desktop area of the primary display.
- The External() function has been removed.
|Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro - 32 or 64 bit
|Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro
|Windows 7 Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium
|OS X 10.12 Sierra , OS X El Capitan v10.11
|OS X 10.13 High Sierra , OS X 10.14 Mojave
|Mac only with 64 bit processors
What Factors Influence Our Pricing?
Our pricing is based on a variety of factors, encompassing a combination of proven software trading strategies:
Security and Quality: Our Promise to You
|Quality Comes First
Despite our competitive pricing, the quality of our products remains at the highest level.
We guarantee our customers top-notch quality at the best price. All products at Blitzhandel24 are tested and verified.
|Safety and Trust
Your safety is important to us. Therefore, we offer coverage of up to €20,000 through Trusted Shops.
Our online shop is legally secured by the EHI seal of approval, allowing you to shop with confidence.
|If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!