Product information "Claris FileMaker Pro 15"
FileMaker Pro 15 Download , Full Version for Mac or Windows
FileMaker Pro® Pro is the leading workgroup database software for quickly creating and sharing solutions for your business needs.
Powerful features, multi-platform support, and an effortless-to-use interface make FileMaker Pro indispensable for anyone who needs to keep track of and manage people, projects, and other data.
- Encrypted edit box - Hide sensitive information by setting a field to display dots instead of data.
- FileMaker Pro Help - Help has been redesigned for easier access and use. Help requires an Internet connection, but you can download it and use it offline.
- Easier software updates - When a software update is available, FileMaker Pro notifies you and allows you to download and install the update from FileMaker Pro.
- Host search - Search for hosts using the search box above the host list in the Start Center.
- Additional support is available for ODBC data sources.
- OS X: Full screen and split display are now supported in FileMaker Pro document windows.
- OS X: You can now open and close a pop-up menu with the space bar.
- Search for issues in a script; issues are highlighted in the script editing area. Issues are automatically searched for when importing or inserting scripts.
- A new setting allows you to display newly created scripts in the Scripts menu by default.
- Actions in the Script Workspace and Specify Calculation dialog box can be undone.
- Improved security
- FileMaker Pro can validate SSL certificates before performing actions that open a file hosted on FileMaker Server, import XML data via an HTTP request, or send email through an SMTP server using an encrypted connection.
- FileMaker Pro notifies you if a host's SSL certificate cannot be verified. You can then choose to connect anyway, add the host to your list of allowed hosts, or cancel the connection.
- Prevent other applications from using AppleScript or ActiveX to run FileMaker scripts.
- The Watch tab in the Data Viewer requires that you log in with an account that has full access privileges to view expressions.
- Configure a solution to require users to use Touch ID or an iOS code before FileMaker Go can access its keychain.
- Clear Table - Clears all records in the specified table, regardless of the current found set. "Clear Table can delete records faster than the Delete All Records command if you are deleting a large number of records.
- Changed script steps
- Script steps that previously included the No Dialog checkbox now display the With Dialog option in the row.
- Convert File - You can choose to validate the SSL certificate of the server specified in an HTTP request for XML data.
- Import records - you can choose to check the SSL certificate of the server specified in an HTTP request for XML data.
- Paste from URL - You can choose to verify the SSL certificate of the server specified in a URL.
- Send Email - Verifies the SSL certificate of an SMTP server using an encrypted connection.
- RangeBeacons - Returns a list of iBeacons and their proximity to an iOS device.
- Get(LastODBCError) is now Get(LastExternalErrorNoDetail) and returns details about SSL certificate errors in addition to ODBC errors.
- OS X: FileMaker Pro can only run as a 64-bit application. If you are using only 32-bit versions of plug-ins, ODBC client drivers, or audio/video codecs with FileMaker Pro, contact the appropriate vendor to obtain 64-bit versions of that software.
- Value lists displayed in pop-up menus - When you define a value list to display values from a second field, a field formatted as a pop-up menu now displays only the value from the first field and applies the data formatting for that field when the pop-up menu is closed. (This is similar to the behavior of drop-down lists.) To display the value from the value list and ignore the data formatting, select the new Inspector option Override data formatting with value list.
- Support for Acrobat 5 and Acrobat 6 compatibility when saving records as PDF has been removed.
- FileMaker Pro User's Guide is no longer available. The information from this guide is in Help.
|Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro
|Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro
|Windows 7 Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium
|OS X 10.12 Sierra , OS X El Capitan v10.11
|OS X Yosemite v10.10
What Factors Influence Our Pricing?
Our pricing is based on a variety of factors, encompassing a combination of proven software trading strategies:
Security and Quality: Our Promise to You
|Quality Comes First
Despite our competitive pricing, the quality of our products remains at the highest level.
We guarantee our customers top-notch quality at the best price. All products at Blitzhandel24 are tested and verified.
|Safety and Trust
Your safety is important to us. Therefore, we offer coverage of up to €20,000 through Trusted Shops.
Our online shop is legally secured by the EHI seal of approval, allowing you to shop with confidence.
|If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!